
Wow, it's been too long since I posted. It's been really busy around here. Lea only had 3 weeks of a summer break so we just tried to cram as much as we could into it. Including going to the No Doubt concert, just Lea and I. So much fun!
She started back to school last week. 6th grade already, I can't believe it.
Nater will start kindergarten today. He is so excited. Brianna, hopefully, will start back to school on the 24th of this month.
Lea is still skating and doing really well. She starts with her own coach this week to get a routine ready for her first competition in September. She is so excited to start competing. I think it will be a lot of fun for her.
Nate is still working a lot and swimming almost every morning. I don't know how he does it! He gets up soooo early!
When I have more than 2 minutes I will have to post a better update. But that's the short version for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment