This last weekend we finished planting in our garden too. That's one of the things Bri loves to help with. Lea hates it! Nater of course just loves to play in the dirt
!
We also found out this week that Bri hit her lifetime max. on our health insurance. Kind of scary but I think it'll be okay.
Lea just passed another round of ice-skating testing and will start her next classes on June 2nd. She's having a great time at it. She's decided when she gets through the Basic skills levels she wants to go into pairs! It'll be a lot of fun for her. I thought I'd post a video of her doing some.
So I hope it works! She got spooked by the kid in the walker and nearly fell over!
Anyway, nothing major going on around here other than waiting impatiently for summer.
Lea and I are going to the No Doubt concert this Monday I can't wait for that either. Nate got me the tickets for mother's day! What a great husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment