Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bri's Headstone




I miss her so much,
having her headstone laid this week has reminded me of just how much I miss her. It's really hard sometimes. Anyway I wanted to post a picture of what it looks like.

Nater and Lea brought flowers to put on her grave.
That was heartbreaking. They both really struggled when they saw the headstone.
We spent some time there just talking and came home. It's been a pretty rough week since.
It's so surreal sometimes. When I come home from anywhere I just expect to hear her cute voice calling for me to come get a hug right away...oh how I miss those hugs, and kisses and that cute little voice.


1 comment:

  1. It looks absolutely beautiful. I will have to go visit to see it in person. Hang in there and remember you will see her again. For now she is so happy with her Heavenly Father, dancing around, getting work done. I love y'all!

    ReplyDelete