This is the last picture I have of the three kids together. They were at Disney on Ice one week before Brianna passed away, (thanks to HopeKids!)I'm not sure what to even post.....all of my posts in the last 3 years have been on Bri's carepage, which I'm not updating anymore.
Things are very different, and I never would have imagined how hard they would be, even almost 4 months later.
I miss her every day, mornings and evenings are really hard. Nater has a really hard time in the afternoon because that's when he usually crawled into bed with her to watch Spongebob or something else. Lea misses her the most when she gets home from skating, she used to go into Bri's room first to give her a hug and let her know she was home.
Nate and I are trying to find what a new normal is, but finding it very difficult.
Lea is still skating and doing very well, Nater will start back soon, once the oval is back up.
He will start back to school on the 26th in first grade, so he will be gone all day. Lea starts junior high the end of August. I can't believe she is that old already.
It's been a mix of emotions thinking about it because I suppose I just always assumed Bri would still be home with me........
Anyway, not sure if I'll even post this it may be too depressing, but I know I haven't been in touch really with all of our family. Maybe this post will shed some light on what's been going on and how we are all feeling....I don't know. I know it has to get better.
Maybe I can find some more cut pics to post.
Joanne
Joanne, I am so glad you have posted and with such a sweet picture. I am so glad you have it. I think of you all very often. It is nice to know how you are doing. I think you cant write/post whatever you want. Sometimes I think I post too much on our blog but at the same time it is my way of getting it out. Let me know if you would like to get together sometime or just want to talk.
ReplyDelete