

Lea turns 12 tomorrow, so hard to believe! I thought I'd just post some pics of her and say Happy Birthday.
She's at Y.W. camp so I won't get to tell her until she gets back on Friday, but I did sneak a card into her backpack before she left.
When she was little she was fascinated by diamonds. So her Dad made her a promise when she was almost 3 that if she waited until she was 12 to pierce her ears, he would buy her diamonds. Well, she did. So she got her ears pierced exactly 6 weeks ago so when she gets home she will get her diamonds. I'm so proud of her for waiting, we always told her she could get them done whenever she wanted, BUT, if she waited she would get beautiful diamonds, and wait she did.
More importantly we hope this helps her in the future with waiting for other things she may want, or think she wants!
No comments:
Post a Comment